It is possible to have a custom map on the RUST Server apart from the original ones and it's rather easy to load one. Just follow these simple steps:
- Upload your custom .map file to Dropbox
- Once uploaded, copy the download link
- Go to your RUST service on the Fragnet Game Panel
- Navigate to Commandline Manager ⇾ Custom commandline
- Edit your existing Custom commandline or create a new one
- Under the +levelurl parameter paste your download link
- Change the dl=0 to dl=1 in that link
- Once done, tick the checkbox before the +levelurl parameter and press Save.
- Restart the server so the changes can take effect.
You have now successfully added a custom map to your RUST server!
NoteIf you are just trying to load a custom map that is already uploaded by a third party, you should start from step 3.