If you have a world that you've spent countless hours playing on locally, and you want to transfer it to the server, it's possible and rather easy to do so.
Just follow these simple steps, and you'll have your world on the server in no time!
- Locate your existing world (by default it should be in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds)
- Go to your Fragnet Game Panel and open the File Manager
- Navigate to Worlds and press the Upload button
- Press the Select files button, and navigate to your World that we located in the first step
- Click the world (it should have .wld extension) and once it's uploaded, press Done
- Once the file has been uploaded, close the window and navigate to Configuration Files
- Press Config editor next to serverconfig.txt
- Under the "World:" simply write the name of the world you wish to load
- Restart the server and the server should load your world!
Make sure that the world you are trying to upload is the same version as the server! Also, if there were any mods upon creating that world, they need to exist on the server as well, otherwise your world might be bugged!